Monday, December 22, 2008

Special X-Mas Entry #1 - Christmas Treasure Hunt

Wondering what to do during this festive season in boring old Kuching?

Well, wonder no more as a very very special treasure hunt will not only keep you buzy and entertained but it rewards you as well with not cheap but really really pricy early x-mas gifts!!!



Minex Jewellery have decided to celebrate this Christmas with a twist.From 15th December until 24th December, Minex Jewellery will be giving away a different present of jewellery every day.Jewelleries ranging from RM800 ~ RM 2000 could be yours.

Now here comes the twist. The jewellery will be hidden at a different location every day. A riddle will be announced to the public at the start of each day. This riddle will point participants towards the location where the jewellery is hidden.

Who gets the jewellery? Finder's Keepers of course! Whoever solves the riddle the fastest, and whoever gets to the jewellery the fastest,will get the jewellery.Pretty simple right?

The best part is.... This treasure hunt is open to all. All you need to do to participate is to go out there and look for it. Arh!!! I know what you guys are thinking now but i can assure you that there is nothing to worry about as the treasure is hidden only in Kuching so you don't have to fly to kl or wherever to look for it....haha.

This contest started on the 15th of December which means that i owe a huge apology to you guys for informing you guys soooo late. I had to study for my exams ok??? I didn't have time to blog till now (20/12/08)!!!


^^ Minex Jewellery - The Host (Located At Tun Jugah.....I Think)

What's More?
I will be revealing the riddles and results everyday
So better be fast to check my blog out everyday!!!


^^ One of the many gifts awarded to the lucky hunters

RIDDLE/CLUE OF THE DAY

Monday 15/12/2008 (Found by Norman & Fahri)
Clue: At this place where friends meet,a giant litters over the crytostachys renda
Location Found : Under a Rubbish Bin @ Friendship Park

Tuesday 16/12/2008 (Found by Ms Kueh)
Clue: Take the train to where the hungry gather,where 8 marks the spot
(requires perseverance)
Location Found: 5 Loaves @ Jalan Kereta Api

Wednesday 17/12/2008 (Found by Jesselyn & Sis)
Clue: "Remember the day we became one,You'll find me lost in a round of cheers."
Location Found: Padang Merdeka Opposite St Thomas Church

Thursday 18/12/2008 (Found)
Clue: Out in the open, yet hidden in a bunch.
The path of winding water you shall follow,
Until a 101114221716 crosses your path.
Location Found: One of the bushes along Hilton opposite Water Front.
Decode the number,group them first.10 11 14 22 17 16 ,minus all by 2
8 9 12 20 15 14 which alphabet is H I L T O N

Friday 19/12/2008 (Found)
Clue: Before you leave in search of treasure, Let me first arrive at this place.
There you'll find me staring into space.
Location Found: Kuching International Airport,
at the place where people view airplane takeoffs and landings

Saturday 20/12/2008 (found)
Clue: Under the roof of the independent warrior,
I'll be lurking in the shadows.
Location Found: Tun Jugah (Eddie was actually right about the location on this one, but too bad he didn't go hunt for it)


Sunday 21/12/2008 (Found)
Clue: Climb through a window and eat an apple.
Where else better to enjoy this?
Find your Lucky 7 and I'll be there.
Location Found: Saberkas, level 7 parking.

Monday 22/12/2008 (Found by Eggyolk)
Clue: In clouds of fire, this creature awaits.
Red is the key; It lights my way.
Location Found : Tua Pek Kong

Tuesday 23/12/2008 (Found)
Clue:It's soft, it's sweet, and it's served with a twist.
Find this place, I'm not hard to miss.
Location Found: Sunny Hill IceCream (Shit!!!!!!! Before taking my bath, no found found it yet...so,I thought about checking the SH icecream shop while taking my bath but after my bath, just before I grabed my car key, I checked the status of the riddle and to my surprise and disapointment, someone else found it at that exact same spot!!!!)

Wednesday 24/12/2008
Clue:It's like finding a needle in a haystack.
To find out more, come to Minex Jewellery, Tun Jugah Centre, at 11a.m.


So.... Stay Tuned To My Blog For Clue Updates & Results!!!

Happy Hunting & Good Luck To All!!!

No comments: